Friday, June 19, 2009

Sis's Fathers Day gift to Ryan.
Fathers Day's Gift for Ryan from Bella and Sis.

Fathers Day's Gift for Tim. Trace is my little G.Q. kid lol.


Fathers Day's gift for Tim. Trezy is so photogenic lol. It's nice to have a baby who smiles at everything.

Fathers Day Gift for my dad. I think he will love it.

Fathers Day Gift for Grandpa Larsen Grandpa Thomas. This is one of my fav. we did. I want to reprint this one for my house and take off the we love you grandpa. They all turned out really good. We even made scrapebook frames for them. I can't wait to see all of their reactions to them. Anyway this is just some of the work I can do. So if anyone wants pictures just let me know. I still need to post a price list and will soon.







































No comments:

All becasue two people fell in love

All becasue two people fell in love
My Eternal Compainion

Background