Thursday, September 24, 2009

Trezdon Sends His love


Okay so it's not really possible for Trezdon to say send my love but I am speaking on his behave lol and for myself. Thank you for everyone who comment on possible invitations for his party. I went a whole different direction though. I don't know why. Anyway remember you are all invited. Here is the invite. I did it this way because it's cheaper and easier. Like I have said before I am a lazy person. And I understand when people can't make it too. Life is crazy. There is a lot going on in my life and I can't always make it to everything so don't feel bad if you can't. But if you are coming please let me know so I can figure out how much food I need. Anyway I will leave you all with this invite. Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

I love the invitation. I don't think we'll be able to make it because for part of our anniversary weekend we're going to the property. Wish Trezy a very happy 1st birthday for me!

All becasue two people fell in love

All becasue two people fell in love
My Eternal Compainion

Background