Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Fun

Winter is a fun time of year for myself and my little family. Here is a quick update on everything that has happened.....

Dec 2 Trace turned 4yrs old. WOW!!! I can't believe how much time has flew by. I really hated him to turn 4. I kept telling him it's going to break Mommy's heart if you turn 4 can't you stay 3 forever? He said don't worry I will. If only that were something that can actually happen. As his birthday day came he said mom please let me be 4! It was so funny and I said okay you can be 4. He had a great birthday. We had family and a few close friends over for soup, cake and ice cream and had two activities a pinata ( I didn't make this one like the last one) and we went on a hay rid through the lights. Kind of a tradition for his birthday. And he loved every min. of it.

Before I knew it Christmas and New Years had came and went. We got a lot of nice things for Christmas but the best part of it all was the whole 10 days we had just to spend together. Tim didn't have school and he took off 3days (giving him 10days off). It was so wonderful. The kids really loved having there daddy home. It was really hard to send him back to work school and guard the week after new years. The kids seemed to enjoy everything they got for Christmas. Between Santa and Grandparents they had a ton of things. They are sure lucky that they are loved.

The most recent thing just happened Monday. It was our 5th anny. Tim look the day off which was nice but we didn't get to spend it together alone. We had a few guest come by and he had school that night. I was bugged a little but not nearly as much as I would have been if we didn't celebrate on the Friday before thinking Tim couldn't get off before. We went and had a massage love getting massages. The first time I have ever had one in on our honey moon so kind of fitting I guess :). We went to teypinkais which is also every fun to have a dinner and the show. I think we have had better chiefs before but Tim seemed to like him. Then we ended the night with one of my fav. things to do shopping. I got the sweater I have been wanting to get. Love IT!!! It has been an amazing 5yrs of marriage 7yrs of being together and 11yrs of knowing and being friends with the love of my life. It hasn't always been easy but it has always been worth it. I don't think I would trade our life together for anything in the world and I am looking forward for the years to come.

No comments:

All becasue two people fell in love

All becasue two people fell in love
My Eternal Compainion

Background