Monday, July 28, 2008

Trace

Trace James Larsen was born Dec 2 2006. He was 8lbs 8 oz. Tim and I both fell in love with him at fist sight. . He has brought much joy into our lives. He has done a lot of things early in life like walking at 9m. and now he talks so well. We are so proud of him and amazed at how fast he learns things. We am very blessed that our father in heaven gave us such a wonderful gift.


Trace is now 2yrs old and a big brother. I can't tell you how proud I am of him. He is learning so much and is such a wonderfull big brother. He has so much love in his heart for his friends and family. Whenever I am down I know I can count on Trace to cheer me up, just by giving me a kiss and a hug and saying I love you mama. He is into everything and exploring what he can. Repeating every word you said. I am very impressed on how well he is speach is progressing. He helps remind me to watch what I say and he makes me want to be a better person and example to him and his little brother. I couldn't ask for a better toddler.

No comments:

All becasue two people fell in love

All becasue two people fell in love
My Eternal Compainion

Background