Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Forever Jan 10 2006

Tim and I have know each other since 6th grade. We where friends but our lives seemed more like the Maroon 5 song she will be loved. "He was always there to help her out she always belonged to someone else". We actually did date once but broke up. Lucky for us we remained friends that both had a thing for the other person. We ended up dating seriously our senior year in high school. I guess you could call us high school sweethearts. Tim asked me to marry him April 27th 2005 and then we where married Jan 10 2006 in the Mt. Timp. Temple. I really could ever ask for a more perfect day. Sitting in the temple with Tim was the most spiritual thing I have ever felt. I was where I was supposed to be with who I was supposed to be with. I am glad that our love doesn't have to end after this life. I don't know what I would do without him, he is my whole world.

2 comments:

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

So, cute. I'm glad you're getting your blogspot going. It's another fun way to keep in touch with family and friends.

Alecia said...

Hey Tesha,

Aren't blogs fun? That's like all I do lately! You have such a cute little family. It's so fun to check eachothers blogs and see what friends and fam are up to! check out mine www.thetalbi.blogspot.com

All becasue two people fell in love

All becasue two people fell in love
My Eternal Compainion

Background