Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Future Plans

I guess I should post a little more about life right now. We are working really hard to get our credit were we feel we can buy a house. We are starting to look now just to get ideas but we hope that once Tim gets this new job we can buy a house and the end of the summer. I am looking forward to having a space of my own. A bigger house that I can do whatever I want with. I can't wait. We have pretty good ideas of what we want but that can also make us picky. But I think you need to be picky when it comes to buying a new house.

But in the mean time I am enjoying where we are at. We have stuff already coming up in our garden and this weekend I can't wait to plant some more. It's nice for me that it has been raining so much though it prolongs the allergies so I can do some yard work I would rather do that then clean my house any day. I just wish I could do it all throughout the Spring. It is a good thing that Tim likes to garden as well.

I am also going to start watching kids again. I like having the extra money to help pay for bills or things that the kids need. So if you know anyone who needs a sitter send them my way. I am pretty reasonable on my prices.

Photograpghy right now is going a little slower but I am okay with that. I would like to get some more equipment before really going big and advertising but I am still willing to take little jobs here and there so don't be scared to ask. Sometime In the near future I will post some of my work and prices.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

right now is a good time to be picky too because houses are cheaper and people are motivated to sell.

All becasue two people fell in love

All becasue two people fell in love
My Eternal Compainion

Background