Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Trezdon






Trezdon was born September 25th 2008 7lbs 3oz. and 19 1/2". He is the most happy little thing I have ever meet. He comes into the room and is glowing just like an angel greeting everyone he meets with a warm caring smile. Having him in our lives reminds us what heaven is really like. I wasn't sure how I could ever divide my love between two kids but it came natural and it is incrediable to be able to share so much love and be loved by my kids in return. Even little Trezdon as he grabs my face and at 6 months old gives his mom a kiss. He is growing so fast and I just want him to stay my little baby. He started sitting up at 5m. old and now is starting to learn to crawl. I wish I could freeze him at this moment in life. But knowing I can't I am enjoying each day I have with both him and Trace.

No comments:

All becasue two people fell in love

All becasue two people fell in love
My Eternal Compainion

Background