Monday, December 21, 2009

Trace's Birthday

The invitations I ment to get out but never did they are still super
cute so I wanted to share them and I think that I am still going to scrapbook it!

Trace is now 3! Can I just tell you how scary it is? Time flies so fast it seems like yesterday we brought him home in his big Christmas stocking the hospital gave us. However Trace was really cute at the small family party we had for him. He was so excited about his lighting mcqueen cake I made for him! He keep telling me the whole day that it looked "lisous" and he was dying for a piece. We had a great turn out and we took all of our family on a hay ride though the feastive of lights. You can see Trace's eyes just glow going through the lights. When we got done he wanted to go again. It was so adorable! He loved everything he got! It was so fun to watch him tear open his gifts. I knew that this was probably his best Birthday yet. Tim and I bought him two fish and a firebelly toad for his birthday. Which he loved. The toad however didn't last long. He found the only open whole on the tank (where the filter is) and hopped out. He had jumped behind the bookcase and died from dyhration. We only had him 8hrs or so. :( Trace was okay with it though. He handle it quite well and just said "you get me a new frog?" He is so cute! He has learned a lot in his three short years of life. I wish he would stop growing and stay my little boy. (The best thing about him getting older is he is now potty trained, goes to nursery all by himself and talks like crazy I love the stories he makes up. ) All in all he had a very wonderful birthday. He told me he loved it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come we weren't invited to his party?

Tim and Tesha said...

Lol I didn't invite very many people. Just family so don't be too offended

Maples Family!! said...

They do grow up way to quickly! I love the invitations,they are super cute!

All becasue two people fell in love

All becasue two people fell in love
My Eternal Compainion

Background