Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trezdons Hair Cut

For some reason I have treated Trezdon more like a baby then I did with Trace. I think it is because he is going to be the baby for a while. I think that is why I didn't want to cut his hair. I didn't want him to grow up.Plus I didn't want to loose his super cute curls. Everyone loves his hair. I loved his hair. I also thought that if I did I would want another baby because he would be a toddler. But at the spare of the moment I decided that I'd better just get it cut. I was getting a little to long. I was super excited that my sister trimmed it enough that it's not crazy long the best part is he trimmed it so he still has his curls!!! He looks so much better. I will down load some pictures tomorrow the back doesn't look too different which I like you can mostly tell the difference on his sides.

No comments:

All becasue two people fell in love

All becasue two people fell in love
My Eternal Compainion

Background