Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tim

So.Tim.has.been.gone.2.1/2.days.now.just.my.luck.my.throat.starts.to.hurt.and.I.am.really.tired.
but.there.really.isn't.much.I.can.do.about.it.I.have.kids.to.watch.ugh...I.just.want.to.sleep.It's.
Saturday.and.Tim.normally.would.be.home.so.I.could.just.rest.oh.wouldn't.that.me.nice!!.I.really
miss.him.today.and.all.the.help.he.is.with.the.kids.when.I.am.sick.But.I.have.been.sick.when.he.has.
been.gone.before.so.I.know.I.can.do.it!
So.the.update.on.Tim.......Good.question.all.I.know.is.he.made.it.there.safe.we.really.haven't.been.able
to.talk.but.once.I.know.something.I.will.let.you.all.know.

2 comments:

Brett and Shendi said...

you'll do great! let us know if you need anything

McKell + Garrett Hartle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

All becasue two people fell in love

All becasue two people fell in love
My Eternal Compainion

Background