Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Family Update Oct 5 2011

I must me on a blog kick since this will be my 3rd entry in the last two weeks. Normal you 'd see nothing from me for weeks and even months at a time. Yet I feel that since I have just written about pregnancy things lately a family update was needed.

We will start with our papa bear TIM
This week he is crazy busy with Finals. So far he has past each one. He his last one is today. I am fully confident in him that he will pass this one with flying colors. He is every knowledgeable in his field. I have been very impressed with him. I keep telling him he is getting smarter with age. Anyway he has one last class on Thursday and after that HE IS DONE at least for a few months he wants to go back to school soon. But a break is going to be nice for the up coming events in our lives. (see more details later in blog post). Tim will be higher-able after he takes his state boards which he will be setting up as soon as possible. He already has a great clientele build up. Most have a lot of business contacts. We are confident that he will do well once this is all over. Also new since I wrote last Tim turned 26. He is still a member of the Utah Air National Guard. And is working really hard to provide for his family. Lately his job seemed to be more stressful. I am sure the stress will ease up once school is over at least a little. (In case you are wondering Tim plans on keeping his full time job and doing massage on the side.)


Mama Bear me TESHA
I am currantly 16-17 weeks pregnant depending on the due date you are going by. I really have to start facing the facts that just because my orginal due date was the 14th of March doesn't mean anything. The ultra sound messaurd baby to be due on the 20th. This is probably the due date I should start going by. I am really hoping the 20wk ultrasound puts it ahead again. But we will see. Speaking of my 20wk ultrasound I will be having it Nov. 2nd and yes we will be finding out the gender. Predictions are needed, What do you think we are having??
I am the biggest WIMP this pregnancy. I don't remember feeling so sore so soon in pregnancy with my boys. But I have put into account that I am consistently chancing after my crazy boys especially my wild Trezy and having the lingering cough from a cold doesn't help either. I still get morning sickness here and there. I don't think I will feel good this whole pregnancy but I am hoping I can enjoy this 2nd tri a little more. The best thing I have loved so far is I haven't gained a pound after loosing in the first tri. I wonder if I keep getting thinner everywhere else but my belly as it seems to be getting bigger by the minute. It is so nice being all baby. It really helps to have the baby and be skinner than what I started but it really sucks loosing the way I have. Being sick SUCKS!!!


Little Bear TRACE
I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of this little kid. He has learned more in the first few weeks of school then he did the whole year last year. I really believe he has better teachers this year. They are informative and let me know the progress he is making. Just a few days ago he brought home his certificate for basic shapes. He and I went over these a lot. We found fun ways of calling them out when we where driving. Tim also taught him octagon which he has picked up as well. He is doing really well with his colors and almost has counting to 14 down. Just a little more practice on that one. He is also learning to reconize the abcs more. Sure he knows the song but I am not sure he can say yes that is the letter w and not m. But I am confident like most things he has picked up he will with this as well. The most important part is how much he loves school and loves learning. I hope that this will be something he will take with him for the rest of his school career.


Little Brother Bear Trezdon
We just celibrated Trezys 3rd birthday at the end of September. He was so lucky to have so many family members and friends who love him. This year we celibrated at the Library park in sf. With two different soups, cake and home made ice cream. After dinner the kids enjoyed a pinta. He was so excited for his pinta. For days before he wanted to break it open. He got a lot of fun toys and clothes all of which he loves. It must have been really fun because the next day he wanted to repeat his birthday and every time we go to the park. He says "that is where we sang Happy Birthday to me!"
Trezy has been potty trained for a few weeks now. I am so glad that I don't have to change dirty diapers for a while. Minus a few accidents he has had lately (pooping). He did so well for so long then the last few days he hasn't done as well. When he was potty training we bought him a new pair of boots that he could only wear after he was trained. I keep telling him any more accidents I would take them back. I don't think he likes the idea so hopefully he will do better.

ABBY
This last month we had to say good bye to our dog Abby. She was only 6yrs. One day she was just acting funny when I went to see her at my parents house (landlords wouldn't allow pets) I wondered if she got knocked up. But she didn't want anything to do with me or even play sticks with the kids. I noticed she was walking funny and thought maybe I should take her to the vet not knowing the seriousness of her condition. Plus by this time it was late at night. The next day my dad called and said she was in the ditch and wouldn't come out. So I called the vet got her an appointment. My dad had to come home from work to help me get her out of the ditch. She was in a lot of pain when we tried touching her she would freak out. I noticed she couldn't move her back legs and was really starting to smell. There was no way I could handle having her in my car with my weak prego stomic. So we called the vet who came over. It turns out she had broke her back and was paralized in her legs. :( I wish I were rich but I couldn't afford the $5,000 back surgery and $300-$400 a day hospitalization. So the vet put her under. I petted and held her head as he shaved her and gave her a shot. I was so shocked at how fast she went. I miss her so much. The kids did pretty well with the news. They say poor Abby all the time but also say its okay we can just get a new dog. (the littlest says that) I think having fish die has helped that. Plus since she didn't live with us they weren't as attached as I was.

BIG NEWS FOR MY FAMILY.....
This is much needed with the sad summer we have had. We have been working really hard to get our credit where it needs to be to buy a house. We highered credit repair specailiest, Tim made us put aside part our tax return for some bills and I have paid everything early. With months of hard work we are finally able to buy a house!!! Hunting begins next week. Although I have looked online of months lol. This is the prefect time for us to buy something when it is so low. Other wise I don't think a house would be an option for us unless I went back to school and made as much as Tim does. And although I want to go back to school and work. I don't want to while I am prego. and I want to buy a house and be in it before baby comes and we finally can!! YEY!!!!

Well there is our family update for Oct 5th. I hope to write more often. So these aren't as long. :) But we will see.

2 comments:

Maples Family!! said...

YEAH!! I am super excited for you to be able to get a house, and to have Tim done with school..for the most part!

McKell + Garrett Hartle said...

I hope this baby is a girl.....

Congrats on working on your credit, that is awesome. Buying a home is big... Just make sure you take.care of yourself being preggo.

All becasue two people fell in love

All becasue two people fell in love
My Eternal Compainion

Background