Sunday, February 28, 2010

GOOD BYE HATER

I feel like I could just scream. How could someone treat a friend the way I feel like I have been treated for a long time now. I just can be friends with this person anymore. But they really never have been a friend, not for a long time now. I guess I could be getting hurt feelings when nothing was really ment by it. I usually get hurt easy. But enough is enough. You can only forgive someone so many times right? We are even taught that if someone hurts you you should forgive. Right? and then after the third time you should turn the other cheek. We are way past the third time and I keep forgiving. WHY do I put myself though a friendship like that? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Well I am done being a fool. I keep hoping that I will some how feel the same way I used to and want to be friends and they would too but I just don't think it is going to happen. And I am ready to move on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know...In matthew 18 Peter asks Jesus how many times he should forgive his brother and Jesus says "..I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, until seventy times seven." So it would actually be 490 times, but it is not meant to be taken literally, but symbolically. I can't remember where but it also says something like...for you it is required to always forgive and Jesus is the only one who decides when its ok to stop forgiving. I am not trying to be rude here, just wanted you to know what the scriptures say on this subject. Hope this helps!! I also hope you can work out whatever is bothering you.

All becasue two people fell in love

All becasue two people fell in love
My Eternal Compainion

Background