Sunday, April 11, 2010

Up Date

So after a being a week and two days late aunt flow made her daybew finally. So I figured that was a good thing. Now I can move on from anything thoughts that the prego test where a false neg. But for the most part after so many test you just know that there isn't a way they all could have a false neg. So now we are start to plan better lol.
So as you all know we have two boys. We loved them to death and wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. But next baby we hope to have planned and part of the planning is doing everything we can to be favorable for conceiving a girl. This includes many things mostly timing, possioning of intercourse and going on the same diet my mom went on to conceive me. I am confident it will work.
I am going to re-read a book lent to me by my sister in Law about choosing the sex of your baby. This is the same book she used almost 9m ago now (as she will be having her baby soon) when she was trying to conceive a boy. I bet you can''t guess what she is having? lol
I am really excited to see if it works. But if it doesn't no worries. I welcome any child into my life that god trust me with. Boy or Girl!
I think when you are planning to have a child you should plan for either way. You can not have an unhealthy attitude ab0ut it and if you do I wouldn't suggest following what this book or any book says.
I will keep everyone but dated on when we actually start trying. Right now is when I need to start pin pointing my day of ovulation better and chart it. I am going to get a couple of months worth of that. Because like I said it's all about timing.
Anyway for right now I am glad that I am not prego thanks to natures natural way of telling me! :)

No comments:

All becasue two people fell in love

All becasue two people fell in love
My Eternal Compainion

Background