Sunday, April 4, 2010

All test show neg.

So super confused! No period yet. Day 3 after missed period. I have taken several test that turn up negative. I think I just need to stop worrying it could be nothing but stress and worrying about if I am prego that has made me miss so much. I think the most confusing part is having symptoms that started about two weeks ago. I think that I have mentioned them before. But just in case i didn't here they are again lol:

Light Headed
Head Aches
Lower Back pain
nausea
tender/ sore boobies
period like cramping
moody
constipation
Late Period
And just a feeling/thinking I was with out any doubt.
My parents feeling I was without saying something until I played an April fools joke that I was lol (Both probably don't count)



That about sums it up. You have to realize that I am regular. So this is so strange for me to be three days late. And strange to think that it could be a false neg. when with both my kids they showed poss. right away. I guess it could still happen. Just hard to believe after I have taken so many test. I figure it I don't have it by Friday (that would make me a week late) I will test again. But I might just go straight to the doctors for a blood test. I feel like I have wasted so much money on stupid test and a blood test I would know for sure. So we will see. Keep reading for updates for now I guess. Between now and then I am going to try not to think about it and stress about it then my period will probably come.

4 comments:

Alecia said...

hmmm...this happened to me in february. swore i was preggo and it broke my heart when the tests were neg! usually if you are preggo, it shows up pos. grr it's so frusturating. i am never regular though...so that IS weird for you. have you had an IUD ever? i know my IUD screwed me up good. Every month, I have ALL those preggo symptoms, and i'm late usually, but it's always just stupid PMS! I hate it! so sorry, hope you get to the bottom of this! no fun :(

Tim and Tesha said...

No I have never have an iud. I am thinking it is probably stress caused.I know that can delay your period.

When I started to get mood swings like 5 days ago I thought it was pms. lol PMS and pregnancy have a lot of the same side effects lol.

So far today nothing. I just have to relax and stop thinking/stressing about it and it will happen/

Maples Family!! said...

I too am a regular and just recently i went 4 wks late with a negative test...each week... yea it was a little frusterating...and NO i am NOT pregnant. Crazy things...

Tim and Tesha said...

Glad I am not the only one!

All becasue two people fell in love

All becasue two people fell in love
My Eternal Compainion

Background